Re: [RC] [RC] Study on electrolyte/ulcers - MtnRondi

In a message dated 3/22/2006 5:27:50 PM Pacific Standard Time, heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Others will view these comments as heretical--but since you asked, I
figured it was time somebody told "the rest of the story."
My son has completed Tevis 4 times out of 4 starts and I have done it once out of 1 start. We never used electrolytes. Mike rode one horse on the Capital to Capital ride (Carson City, NV to Sacramento, CA) and was BC and never used electrolytes. We never owned electrolytes.

Bonnie