[RC] Book recommendation? - Burnett, Elly

Hey all-

I'm brand new to endurance (sort of), and would really like a good book that provides a guide for conditioning an endurance horse.  I'm planning to join AERC in the upcoming future, but would like a book in the meantime.

What I'm specifically looking for is something like a training guide.  I've been a runner for over ten years and have countless guides to running first marathons, etc., but haven't really found something equivalent for endurance riding.

Thanks, and thanks for all the good advice for a possible future herd-bound horse!

Elly