[RC] Shoot! I forgot to add ... - TypeF \(Jackie Floyd\)

I just added this to my feedback page. Every time I think about it, I chuckle ...
 While at the AERC convention in San Antonio, TX, I visited with Paddi Sprecher of Canadian Trail House. Almost the first words out of her mouth were "My husband HATES your book!" I just kind of stared at her. "Ok ... why?" I asked. Paddi explained that her husband had noticed all the color coded post-it notes proliferating her copy of the Guide. "One color are the rides I've done. Another color are the rides I haven't done. Another color are the rides I absolutely, positively have to do before I die." Her husband's comment? ... "That book cost $50,000!"

:) Jackie