[RC] [RC] Julie's book and riding - Sherman

I'm on my 3rd reading of Julie's book. I highly recommend it for nearly everyone who wants to do endurance riding or even has already done some, and even their spouses/partners. It helps explain the passion that some feel when they are on the trail with their horse. It is also really an eye opener to see how things were done in the early days of the sport. It was probably reading this book that made me believe that attempting Tevis as a first 100 was not unreasonable at all. Now, having one Tevis NONncompletion under my belt, I still feel the same way. Try & try again, enjoy your horse, the miles & the trail.

Kathy