RE: [RC] Unsupportive spouses (including wives?) - Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

Wow, with all of the bad experiences out there I feel so increadibly blessed to have the wife and family that I do.  I wanted to get into endurance riding and Jannelle was supportive, and my two boys come right along and help out as well.  We believe that making it a family sport is good for everyone.  The only issue is that now Jannelle wants to compete as well so I am loosing my crew, but on the bright side I get to spend more time training with her and may even get to ride in competition with her this year.

I wish that everyone could enjoy the sane love and support that I get from my family, but I appericate it all the more because of what I am reading about on RC.  Thanks for sharing,

Adam

Jannelle Wilde & Adam Falk

584 Romie Howard Rd.

Yoncalla OR 97499