Re: [RC] [RC] Unsupportive spouses (including wives?) - Ibiteraaarr

Wow I had no idea so many people have this kind of problem. It seems so black and white to me. Always has been. I believe in compromise in relationships..but I also believe that for me personally, my horse addiction and my beloved rescued Doberman ARE parts of the package that is me in my entirety. I try to make that known right up front. Those are two points that I will NOT compromise on. Both things have been in my life for a long, long time. When others have come and gone, they remained. They are my passion and will always have my undying loyalty, no question.

I actually have given guys ultimatums before regarding my dog and my horses. Something along the lines of .."Don't tell me to choose. Because it won't be you. Either they come with, or I stay." And yes, I admit to having dumped guys over this. Will do it again if I have to.

See? Very cut and dry :)

Liz Dorner