Re: [RC] older Wintec without CAIR - Lysane Cree

I have one of these older saddles without CAIR panels that I'm looking to sell, and thinking its unsellable :) but I think the person mentioned that she did not want the Endurance Pro and that is what I have.

Lysane

/From: "Diane" <dhorse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
/Subject: [RC]   Wintecs w/o CAIR

/You can still find some of these older Wintecs if you look really hard.
/I found an old Wintec Pro on Tack Trader for a friend recently.  I am =
/sure there are quite a few sitting in tack rooms all around the world =
/and the owners think they are not saleable.  I ride in an older Wintec
/Pro, no adj. gullet or CAIR.  I would ask a Wintec dealer or try to =
/email Wintec Tech Dept. to see about restuffing  w/o the CAIR. Good =
/luck.  I wish Wintec had stuck with wool flocking.
/Diane, MI

Make Yahoo! Canada your Homepage Yahoo! Canada Homepage