[RC] Fleece cooler - April

Hi, I'm hoping somebody can help me.

This weekend, my horse spent a lot of time hanging around an endurance ride waiting for me to need him. Since it was cold, I used his fleece cooler a lot, either after a ride or under a lightweight sheet as an extra warming layer. This cooler is my absolute favorite. I really like it, but it's showing signs of age, so I'm thinking I should start keeping an eye out for a replacement at some point.

What I want is another just like it. Only one problem; it is branded as Sportack brand and they don't carry these anymore. I suspect they were just putting their brand on the coolers and weren't actually making these themselves (could be wrong). So I'm hoping I can find another just like it with somebody else's brand. I'm unsure when Sportack stopped carrying these, but I don't remember seeing them on the website in a year or more.

It's a polar fleece cooler. Hidden belly surcingle. 2 front buckle closures over a velcro closure. Two removeable leg straps. Fitted over the butt. Size 68 fits my horse to a tee like it was custom made for him. The entire front part of the cooler over the shoulders are reenforced with nylon (I believe) on the outside. This nylon is very important to me because I frequently throw this cooler on him and turn him into a small paddock for an hour or two after a training ride where he proceeds to roll. Without the reenforcement, I fear this cooler would not have lasted very long.

If anybody knows of a source for this cooler (with all the features), I would really appreciate the heads up. I did email Sportack and ask them if they can point me in the right direction, but thought I'd ask here, too. I checked the endurance.net advertisers and didn't see what I wanted on any of their sites. Could've missed it.

Thanks!
April
Nashville, TN