[RC] [RC] Trace Tribute - April

Thanks for the great RC post, Angie! We're glad you had a great time! I enjoyed chatting with you. :) I love watching those deer with the dogs, too. I think it's so cool! I'm glad you got to see them. Sometimes the deer hide when we go by.

I have to give kudos right back to all the riders. When we went out Sunday AM to clean up trail and the camp, there was nothing to do but pull ribbons! The camp was cleaned up nicely. Absolutely nothing for us to do in camp! Thank you SO much for listening and cleaning up your campsites! We did see one large white "something" out on the hill that we thought was trash we'd have to pick up. Nope. A patch of ice. (Did Angie mention it was COLD at night?) :-)

I won't speak for Ride Management, but, I, personally, had a great time helping out at this ride. I loved doing registration on Friday. Not just because I got to sit in the house out of the wind ;-P, but because I got to meet so many people and put some faces with names. I also enjoyed all my other jobs for this ride, especially pulling ribbons yesterday. Tanna got a good education pulling ribbons on the way out (stand still, goofy!!!) and a good run back to camp.

I can't wait for my season to start next month at Chicken Chase!

A housecleaning note. We had a couple pairs of gloves and a plaid shirt/jacket turned in, but not claimed. Some of our volunteers and ride management are planning to be at City Slickers this coming weekend (and I'll be at CC next month), so if you think one of these is yours, please contact ride management by emailing askridemanager at tracetribute dot com to arrange a pickup.

Oh, Angie, I'll make sure your heated-seat in the porta potties idea gets brought up. :-)

April
Nashville, TN
(yes, Jody, April from Nashville...and, no, you can't have the JR cookies!!! ;-))