[RC] Truck Camper/Towing Questions - Debbie Kirchner

Hello all, I have a Trailswest trailer that I love, it has an extra foot in the dressing room, all our dry stuff is in there, all our wet stuff is in the rear tack, it is the extra tall and wide style, I love it...

we have thought about getting a GN, but I love my trailer, I love the two tack areas... so we are thinking about getting a truck camper..

here is the deal, there is a big camper, a 9.5 foot camper we can get... but to do that we need an extended Hitch, that scares me...

we have a one ton ford truck, gas.. 4x4, extended cab...  not a dully...

I would prefer to get a pop up camper, but in this neck of the woods they are just not for sale as used ones... unless you really get lucky.. anyway,

I would like your experiences with truck camping and towing a 3 horse trailer with an extended hitch...

Should I just keep hunting for an 8 foot truck camper, or should we get this one and an extended hitch????

--
     Debbie in SE MN

Weight Loss and more!!!