[RC] Old Age & Healthy - Carolyn Burgess

I don't think age has anything to do with it.  I'm 46 and I'm on a myriad of prescription medicines.  I have asthma (take 3 meds for this) and acid reflux (take one for this with alot of dietary restrictions).  I'm planning a move to a less poluted area of the US and career change, which should take care of my need for medication.  I am generally healthy except for these two things and my age has nothing to do with either of them.

Carolyn Burgess