[RC] Purina Ultium - Vchorsegal

Hi All-
  I have been feeding Ultium for about a year.  It costs more, but remember you feed less, and don't have to spend $ on oils and clean out gross buckets !  I do lighten my horses' rations and thin it down w/ shredded beet pulp the week before a ride.  Also- I like to put a couple handfuls in their beet pulp for mash along w/ carrots .  Corn oils are also empty calories and not balanced nutritionally- so I think it is a good product to consider.  - Heidi Helly