From: "Dot Wiggins" <dotwgns@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "ridecamp" <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fw: [RC]   [RC] Long Haul - Wrap or no?
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 22:38:19 -0700

If you are concerned about protecting legs, why not use good shipping boots? Very hard to get them too tight, good ones stay on well, and can be redone by anyone if they do slip. I've never been comfortable keeping wraps on too long, as on a several day trip on a long haul.
IF they should start too tight, who's going to check on the road? IF they come loose, who will tend to them on the road?