Re: [RC] [RC] Cookie/cake repellant - Jody Rogers-Buttram

SEE....IT GOT YOU.... that cookie monster virus !!!!  It comes in your house when you are sleeping...and then it sneaks into YOUR HEAD.  Before long, you are a walking, cookie, sugar brained zombee.  STOP the MADNESS....sometimes I feel like I am a prisoner in my own brain.  Controlled by these sugar viruses.  The only cure, is to go outside and find a horse, any horse....even like Dr. Q  says, a Walmart horse....and RIDE.  Breath in some clean fresh air, think about going to rides, camping with friends, enjoying your horses, fussing at your pit crew, telling your husband how to drive....just ride.

Good luck, And may the force be you in your struggle against Evil cookies.

Vallonelee@xxxxxxx wrote:
Okay you guys - enough already - I am pulling my house apart looking for something sweet to eat since reading all these posts about cookies, frosting, cakes and sweets :)

And my diet was going soooo good until this.............

ARGHHHHHH ! ! !

Lee

Yahoo! Mail