Re: [RC] [RC] Cookie/cake repellant - Katah1

Keep a naked picture of yourself handy....that usually works for me...well...not a naked picture of YOU handy...I don't have any naked pictures of any of you...and if I did...I probably wouldn't admit it at least not so freely...I'd ask for money...hehe!

Ciao!

Cathleen S. Adkison
Private Email: Katah1@xxxxxxx
Personal Cell: 206-419-0025
Mailing/Billing Address: POB 70883, Seattle WA 98127
Seattle Home Phone: 206-720-6049
Seattle Home Address: 1065 Summit Ave E., Seattle WA 98102

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: This e-mail message may contain information which may be privileged, confidential and/or protected from disclosure.  The information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you have received this message in error, please e-mail the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.  Please notify sender if you have received this in error.