[RC] Dice is worse - Tracey Lomax

Title: Dice is worse

I thought he was getting better but his temp has climbed again to 40.5C and his face is more swollen than it was yesterday.  His breathing is more laboured and hes not eating.

Im dosing him every 1.5 hours or so with Dr Nivens Eco Heal and Eco Lung, which is a homeopathic muti which Im told has had the best results with AHS.

And Im beside myself with fear that this is not dikkop but a mixture of dikkop and dunkop.

Its an ugly thing to watch your horse die of AHS, I don’t want to see my beautiful baby like that.  Please keep praying and sending angels to watch over my boy.

From a very sad and very worried

Tracey and Roderick