Re: [RC] get a grip/soften your grip - DVeritas

In a message dated 3/13/2006 8:55:37 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, jcmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
There are always two sides to every story.
    THREE.

your's, mine and (somewhere), the truth.

Seems to me that if IF there might be someone out there trying to help horse owners, whether for money or for the good of the horse, and some of the stuff they put out might be questionable, wrong or downright dangerous, perhaps folks like that need to be WELCOMED to lists like RC in order to dialogue about what is or isn't right.

If that someone comes across as boorish, outlandish, or whatever-ish, hey, that's human nature, we're all unique.  I can think of quite a list of folks who have contributed to this list over the years who, at times, need a soft leg to guide 'em, rather than gig with a spur.
Guide on.

I maintain that information leads to understanding...

So, rather than sending one off into the night, RIDE TO THE LIGHT and slack cinch.

Frank