[RC] get a grip - larry Miller

If one responds with pettiness, then one is being no better than the one who originally posted.  There are always two sides to every story.  It is hard to remember that at times, and I will admit that I can throw a hissy fit just as good as anyone else.  Sometimes the hissiness takes over.  But remember this.  I am a senior now so I am entitled although I do try my best to remain tactful.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  Jeanie