[RC] Northwest Horse Expo - Candace L. Kahn

Hi,

    Want to touch and feel the new FreeWest Enduro?  I have saddles in stock and will be showing all Freeform Treeless Saddles and much more at the Northwest Horse Fair and Expo in Albany, Oregon, this week, March 17-19.  I hope to see some of you there.  For info on the fair:  www.equinepromotions.net

With Warm Regards,

Candace Kahn  BE ONE WITH YOUR HORSE!™

U.S. Importer &Distributor of Freeform Saddles

www.freeformsaddles.com

www.actionridertack.com

541-899-0151 or 877-865-2467