[RC] saddle G Mercier - Pvan19

Try one out! I'm using these saddles with great success after having tried nearly all the other brands available in Europe ( I live in France) and they are BRILLIANT

It's not surprising that you see these so much in Europe - I won't bore everyone with details ( email me privately if questions) but they are fantastic for the horse AND the rider, the leather is gorgeous quality and stands up to all the rigours of endurance riding, they are light and they look great too!

These saddles are actually made by a man who knows what he's talking about ( Gaston was European Champion), NOT a saddle from a general manufacturer trying to tap into the endurance market as you see so much over here.

Def. worth the investment - but do ride with one or several for a while to try it out. Hitack imports them to the US.

The hardest bit is deciding on which model you want ( very much rider preference as trees are similar) and in which colour hihi. I used to ride with a Cascade and now have two Dunes which have a slightly more secure seat for those spooky moments.. great for hilly rides too.

Pauline

no no I have no shares in this company!
I need a new saddle, my Orthoflex just didn't do
Buddy, my very large and wide gaited appy gelding, any
good.  I have looked at and sat in and drooled over
the Gaston Mercier saddle for the last couple of
years, starting when I was in France for the WEC. I
sat in one again at the Convention in San Antonio, and
I'm tempted. So, I'm really interested in this saddle,
but want more info. from owners of this saddle and
their experience with this saddle.  Should I or
shouldn't I?