[RC] endurance property - Florida - Mom Alexander

We also have our place up for sale.  It's  North Central Florida, 14 acres surrounded by State Forest with miles and miles of trails right out our back door to ride and train, I still haven't found every trail and I've been here 5 years.  3 bedroom 3 bath, block with stucco Spanish style house with new red metal roof, new carpet and tile.  2-6 stall barns with power and water, one has a concrete isle, tack room,feed room, tool room, wash pad, cross ties, automatic waterers in 3 stalls. This barn is connected to the back 7 acre pasture so horses can go directly in stalls as they please. The other barn is all sand flooring (great drainage!) and all stalls have heavy wire on the upper portion of stall, so very airy and cool even in summer.  2 front 2 acre pastures with 1000 foot driveway running between them. One of the front pastures has a 2 stall mini-barn connected to it. Pastures are Argentine Bahia, beautiful !! Also  a shop for the hubby, storage building,and RV barn. And a full RV hookup, gravel driveway and trailer turnaround.  We are located right on State Road 40 between Ocala and Daytona Beach, about 2 miles west of Hwy. 17.   We have NO NEIGHBORS.  I absolutely love it here, but with 2 small children it's a lot to maintain by myself and I'm looking at a 5 acre parcel, also right next to State Forest land that will be easier for me to maintain.  I only have 3 horses, and down here the ratio is 2 horses per acre, so 5 acres will be plenty for me.  Email me privately for pictures and price.                                               Vicki