[RC] Ride Photography-Becky Siler's trip - Cowgirgoof

Hi All,

Well, I'm moving forward quickly with my plans to hit the road this summer for the west. I have changed my planning to a summer though, instead of a year.

But, I need rides and events to photograph! I will be making a north route from Fla to VA around the Memorial Day weekend, and have a booking then. But from about the first of June on, I am looking for endurance rides, CTR's, private farm shoots, CMSA (cowboy mounted shooting events), or any animal events to photograph. I will be pretty flexible as long as it's within a couple hundred miles of my intended route to the west.
If you know of any events needing a photographer anywhere from VA west to Washington state between June 1st and September, please let me know so I can see if it's feasible to build it into my schedule.

I have kept everyone's e-mails who answered back last month, so I'll be calling on you guys soon!

Thanks a million!
Becky Siler(westward bound!)