[RC] ginny - smuncy

   I  have stayed out of this til now, but actually I do believe.... you are an "expert", 'at least in your own opinion' -( everyone's - intitled to  their own opinion). However, to get any of the rest of us to agree to show you any respect, after the babble I have read that you have sent in to this list, Is laughable.  Honestly, first thought your post about pre vet check, just honest mistake.
  But after  the dialogue about 'geldings raping mares' -and all the fuss about your credentials. I am fairly sure you are delusional, or have a warped sense of humor and just like jerking peoples' chain. And quite frankly, I think I can safely say - none of us really 'give a rip'; what you have to say, as you so completely discredited yourself. Now.....
  Sense you are an 'expert' and must have a clients that use your services, go and impress them. It is obvious you are wasting your valuable time here.
 BTW - I am neither ignorant, nor stupid.( and that's not just my opinion :)-  )  StephanieM