[RC] re: a gentler approach - Jonni

Sylvia posted: >>>Oh yeah and what about those rapist geldings!?  I'm still waiting for my bunch to go wild.  It is spring break after all...lol!<<<

Now THAT was some darn funny stuff ! I still wonder why these sex crazed rapist geldings don't go crazy at rides all camped in close quarters next to mares often in heat and try to break loose to do their deed in the darkness of the night (so they don't get caught you know) wahahahahaha  Gawd that was funny stuff!

Jonni