Re: [RC] re: a gentler approach - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 3/11/2006 10:22:16 PM Pacific Standard Time, lazykfarm@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
It seems to me that we're all being a bit loud in reacting to Ginny's
well-meaning posts.  A little kindness is in order....  Perhaps we
could move on to another topic?
If she is well meaning, then I think she should back her statements up and tell us which endurance horses / riders she's coached (as claimed).  That would definitely go a long way towards reassuring many of us that she isn't just full of hot air (the alien horse thing not withstanding).

Sylvia