Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 8:04 AM
Subject: [RC] Water!!!

Oh...My...God!!!!!   It is RAINING!  Here!  In central Arizona.  Real wet stuff pouring outta the sky!

I'm not sure but I'm thinkin' it's been something like 130 days without rain.

Puddles and everything!  And it's still coming down!

(of course, my horses are not exactly thrilled)

BUT I AM!  RAIN!

Cindy Edwards (a desert dweller. Can you tell?)
Buckeye, AZ