[RC] Peeing - WRSINOSKY

Now, I was just going to let this entire conversation fall by the wayside.  I mean...sheesh!  But when Dawn wrote in: "When I pee, it makes him
pee...and if I'm anywhere near him I'll get splattered.? <G>

Dawn in East Texas"

Well, I just had to add to it.  That's what all my horses do.  I don't know if it just brings it to mind for them or what, but they always get annoyed if we aren't in a sandy area. My boys, especially, are extremely prissy about the splashing. So, I watch for areas of deep sand as much for them as for me.

Cindy
buckeye, az