From: Julie Fuller <natira121@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [RC]   Lyte-Now

> Has anyone ever had their tubes of Lyte - Now get hard from the cold?
> What's the best way to soften it up for use?

Keep the syringe in your sportbra...  Just another handy use for your
cleavage!
   On cold rides my cleavage is usually used for warming Power Bars,
though I have been known to walk around with a chick (of the poultry
variety) in there to warm it up.  I enlisted my daughter's cleavage one
day when I ran out of room! *grin*

Julie