From: Dawn Simas
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 7:34 PM
Subject: [RC] quiet generator

Thanks for the input and advice.  :)  I do not have a microwave or a/c.  I only want it to power a small toaster oven, maybe a coffee maker, laptop, tv, stereo, charge my battery (one thing at a time of course).  1000w should be adequate for my use.  However, 2000 would do a/c if I get a bigger camper someday, but I can't lift 100lbs.  There's no room in my two horse trailer, so I will have to lift it up to the truck bed into the camper for travel.

In my dreams I've always wanted a quiet Honda or Onan, but they are always priced at almost $900, even for only 1000watts...so that's why I was confused as to the price on these.  The fact that these need an oil/fuel mixture explains to some extent.  Name brand and quality explains the rest?

Dawn

Checked by AVG Free Edition.