Re: [RC] peeing... well - RDCARRIE

In a message dated 3/10/2006 3:21:18 PM Central Standard Time, sshaw@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

We understand that the person on the horse will
hold the other (horse) and gaze upon an appropriate hillside....

Works for me.  Heck, the horse makes a good screen.  Depending on which horse I'm riding, I'll sometimes pee right next to the horse...can use the stirrup to hold onto and pull myself back upright.  LOL  Doesn't work with my 20 yr old gelding, though...gotta get way away from him.  When I pee, it makes him pee...and if I'm anywhere near him I'll get splattered.  <G>

Dawn in East Texas