[RC] transporting disease - Sherman

Since catching animal theives isn't usually a priority with law enforcement agencies, I don't see how having an ID on the animal will help at all. They have to FIND the animal first and that is where the problem is. If having an ID would help, why then aren't more stolen cars located? They have traceable ID#s and are considered more important & valueable to society than our animals. We just don't have the resources for law enforcement to spend any time looking for lost or stolen items. It's usually just "luck" when something is found.

Kathy

Angie wrote:
I don't mind my horse being more trackable. Should make it easier to catch thieves, but the reader thing isn't very doable.