Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 7:44 PM
Subject: RE: [RC] Ladies Only -- Depo

Since I love the stuff, I have to chime in with my opposite experience.  I have been on Depo for 7 years.  I had a bone density scan done at age 46 after having been on it for 3 years and had the bone density of a 35 year old.  I will have another done this year - I'll let you all know if there's been any change.  Since the no periods, no PMS has made life MUCH more enjoyable, there's not much that would induce me to trade!

I get mine from Australia (for $33 each) and just do them  myself to avoid running to the MD's office every three months.  Cost and time effective.

Alison