[RC] book idea - Jody Rogers-Buttram

Hey all,

Has anyone ever thought of the book idea:   The Best of RideCamp.  Of course it wouldn't have any "real" information in it....just a readers digest version of what some of the funnies are that go on from some of the nut cases we are all so fond of.  We could have a chapter about:  Real Men:  Those who were diapers and pee thru little hoses.  Real Women:  Brave enough to discuss their most private...of privates.  We could give Dr. Q a whole chapter to himself.  Dr. Q:  The resident Doc of everything.

Somebody could rich here.  Ride camp is like a never ending flow of eternal poop.

Yahoo! Mail