From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of rdcarrie@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 1:03 PM
To: bsbat@xxxxxxxx; ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] [RC] Ladies Only

Not me.  I can just see it now...I'm half way through the process, my horse spooks at a leaf and dumps me, and there I lay in the middle of the trail, tights partway down...you get the picture...as the next riders go trotting past.  I think I'll just stop and find a bush...

Dan in East Texas (not liking the visual...)