[RC] Babies conceived at Tevis - Jonni

>>>Of course, maybe the atmosphere was so charged with sex-crazed geldings, they could'nt help themselves!<<<

Well remember, only when it was dark, those geldings are sneaky critters ya know, and would not want to get caught escaping their pen to go wander around camp and visit a few mares to "get some" before returning to their campsite before their rider woke up.

And I will say, I just can not imagine personally taking the time to um, er, a...... do anything BUT sleep the night before the ride. But maybe there are some riders who have different "rituals' than others to prepare them for the day ahead.

I have no idea where he was conceived, but CA endurance riders Jock and Pam Johnson had names their little one Tevis.  Geez, he is not little anymore I'm sure!!!