From: CTH
Sent: Tuesday, March 07, 2006 5:48 PM
Subject: [RC] ginny horse expert AERC

Just tried to look up her AERC records for endurance.
No such person in the data base.
Gotta give her credit started and directed over 30 businesses.
Sheeesh maybe I should call her.
I have only one and it keeps me hopping.
Okay okay I am back to the sewing machines...lol
Everyones orders are well under production
Remember the earlier posts a few weks ago
My boss makes me read ridecamp
Paddi