Re: [RC] [RC] Horse experts - Diane Trefethen

Ginny Holsman wrote:

What are your motives and reasons for belittling, demeaning, degrading & denouncing me?

That's simple Ginny. Because you are dangerous.

Not to those who know a lot about horses or who have spent decades working with them, but to the many newbies and young people just learning about Endurance. You don't know anything about our sport or what it takes to properly feed and condition an Endurance horse so when you profer your inane advice under the title of "expert", those who think you sound knowledgeable might believe you and that could be disasterous for their horses.

Most of the experienced horse people on this forum know the names Parelli, Tellington-Jones, Ridgeway. Each of those people is an expert, in his or her chosen field. Before your post telling us you knew how to prevent and cure osteoporosis, NOBODY HERE HAD EVER HEARD OF YOU. I should think as an expert, not in just one subject but on everything relating to horses, your name would be a household word in every equine family in America. But it is not. You are not an expert, Ginny. You are a fraud, snake-oil saleswoman, mountebank, charlatan, quack, a self-proclaimed equine miracle worker who knows just enough to be dangerous.

Rest assured, everytime you post to this forum, you will be castigated and ridiculed. You have labeled yourself, Ginny, and the label isn't "expert".