[RC] Arabian Horses in Cass County that need to be adopted - susan parmentier

This is from another list I am on and thought I would pass it along.
Susan

Here is the story of the owner. http://www.wndu.com/news/122005/news_46479.php

They are up for adoption.  Cass County just updated their website
today.

http://www.casscountymi.org/

The link for the horses is in the lower left hand corner.
From what I have been told, the AHA will issue hardship papers.  All
the adopter has to do is send them a copy of the court order.  There
are a couple of QH's also but haven't heard what the AQHA will do???

Thanks!!!!