[RC] [RC] Raffle Breeding / www.allbreedpedigree.com - Sherman

"By no means perfect" is right! The site is updated/maintained by anyone who has the (hopefully) correct information. So, if you can't find your horse there, you can add it. Usually, within the 2nd or 3rd generation, the info is already there and all you have to do is confirm and it fills in the rest back as far as it can. Sometimes all you have to do is confirm sire & dam info and everthing else is already there. I wouldn't count on it's accuracy for a purchase, but it can be a fun place to visit & research.

Kathy

The site is by no means perfect! I looked up the Arabians I've owned, registered & from well known bloodlines. It couldn't find them. It did find Huckleberry Bey - big deal.
Laney

Karen Sullivan wrote:
Yep...and goes also right back to one of my favorites, Witez II.....!
Also, as far as looking up Arab pedigrees....this site does it for FREE!!
www.allbreedpedigree.com <http://www.allbreedpedigree.com>
You put in name of horse and breed....and so far, they have had records on every horse I look up!
Karen