RE: [RC] [RC] My geldings are gay - Tracey Lomax

Catfish (Catfish???) wrote:

And why are you worried??  If they carry you up and down the hills and
allow
you to enjoy the beautiful scenery, and an occasional endurance ride,
I'd
say tell them good night, turn off the lights and close the door behind
you
- nothing else matters.

They're TBs and the closest we'll get to an endurance ride is hearing
about one on Ridecamp but you're right, I don't mind their
homosexuality.  Hmmm...I'm wondering....my (gay) instructor keeps
teasing me that I'm a "closet fag hag".  What would be the horsey
equivalent of that????

Look at the bright side:
-  Your pasture will always be beautiful.  Heck - your barn might spruce
up
all of the sudden if you let them lose in there for a day or two  (Think
of
what it'll do to your property value).  Most people therefore would love
have your geldings i the neighborhood - you on the other hand happen to
have
them in your own yard.  Wow!!

You see, I knew there was a reason why I had sunflowers growing on the
manure heap.

-  Your horse will always have that extra pretty "flare" (think how
great
you look when trotting him out at the vets)  And trust me - when you're
riding and not feeling too good, he'll be much more sensitive and
attentive
to your needs.  And he'll always be a good friend when you need a
shoulder
to cry on.

Indeedy.  And my eventing colours are pink and lavendar.  See, it's all
starting to come together beautifully.

-  And if their barn mates tease your geldings, tell the other horses
what
the married and straight Director of Brokeback Mountain said yesterday
so
elegantly on stage while receiving his award: "It's an example how love
can
make us all so very similar, when indeed we all are so different".

Oh, and mine can be SOOOO different.

Thanks for the giggle, Catfish,

Tracey