RE: [RC] Not a put down,just asking a question ,Ginny - Dolores Arste

Well Matt, I'm not Ginny. But, the Parelli Center in Pagosa Springs in now an accredited college. You graduate with a 2 year trade school degree in horsemanship.
I'm not a Parelli person either but thought you might be interested since you want to go back to school. Also, Meredith Manor in NY offers Horsemanship degrees as do
Miner Institute, Oneonta College, and Cobleskill College. The later two being subdivisions of and accredited by  the State University of New York.

Put on your cap and gown.

Dolores Arste
www.zenguidance.com
"We know too much and feel too little. At least, we feel too little of those creative emotions from which a good life springs." -- Bertrand Russell