Sent: Friday, March 03, 2006 5:26 PM
Subject: [RC] Retired Endurance Riders in Mexico??

Gary and I are starting to think about where we want to retire.

(I know, I know, hard to believe, but yes, we really are getting towards that advanced age!)

I'm curious as to whether anyone on the list has any information about whether anyone doing endurance has retired to Mexico?  Does Mexico even have endurance?

Thanks in advance for any input!

Dabney