Re: [RC] "Likely Express" - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 1/7/2006 7:51:51 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Did you know that big engine is building up steam at the Fire
house on other side of US 395 from the General Store so it will cross Sage Hen summit on the way to Spanish Springs Ranch.  Dr "O"

Does ANYBODY else know what the heck this is referring to?  I *think* I'm getting a little edgy, but I want to bite Dr. "O"s head off....the heck is he talking about anyway???

Sylvia (I have poison oak on my forehead and that may be contributing to my crankiness...or maybe not...either way, DANG! it itches)