[RC] 10K/5K amazing numbers - Jutta

Just looked at some of these old records for fun, and I am just blown away! WOW!!!
For example at the INDIAN CLIFFS Ride in 1986 Trilby entered with 2 horses and took 8th and 10th place? She rode 50 miles on one horse in 4:15 then must have saddled up another horse after she finished with the first one, started way late and rode another 50 in 12:00 (well her actual ride time would have been less than 12 hr

Another interesting fact I noticed, that the winner, Darolyn, rode 50 miles in 2:59 hrs??? They must have been flying. Those ride times are really fast.

Some of the other results seem to have the wrong date, as she is listed as riding two rides at two different locations on the same date, I would imagine, that they were 2 day rides, and she rode the second day at a different location.

Jutta