[RC] Re: [RC]?? WC Freiheit The Real Winner Not Mack - Marinera

Thank, you, Joe for a good response.  Many top riders find the challenge of the sport in campaigning a horse, bringing  it to the top and then starting a new one.  I think our two time World Champion, Valerie Kanavy, has  generally the same philosophy as Matthew.  Ridecamp has to accept the fact we all march to a different drummer. It does not necessarily mean that some are less caring than others.  Julie