Re: [RC] ld rides - jen

Steve,  Wow, thanks so much for your wonderful offer.  I would like to partner up with you sometime.  I don't know about the Rides of March.  I am mostly worried about getting over there during snow season.  I'll play it by ear and keep you posted.  What other rides do you do, later in the season?  I really want to ride in that area.  Thanks again, Jen M. and Banjo
----- Original Message -----
From: ponyracer
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 6:20 AM
Subject: ld rides

Hi the Rides of march in NV is a very good and not difficult ld ride, plus great people and great food and awards, The S&S is also a nice ride BUT no meal after and basically no award and costs more money and depending on where you are more traffic to get there, I will be doing the rides of march on my filly it will be only her 2nd ride ,we did the oroville 30, If you need a ridding partner let me know, i know the trail and area. Steve