[RC] new easycare "easybare" boots out yet? - Kathie Ford

Hello all and happy new year!  Hey, I was wondering if any of you out there know if the new easycare "easybare" boot is out yet. I heard January and can hardly wait!  They look pretty good!

Hopefully I can find a pair that fit though.  My horse used to be a perfect size 1, but now is between a size 1 and 2.  Not quite sure what the best solution is here.

Anyway, any feedback, thanks in advance!!!

cheers,

kathie

ps..FINALLY!!!  Sunshine!