Re: [RC] Sago Mining Accident - Ag47xAu49

In a message dated 1/5/2006 8:01:04 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, goearth@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The Sago Mining accident in W.Va. had 12 victims and 12 families to grieve, and ask why?  One of those was David Lewis age 28 that most on this forum have never known,.

David was the husband to Samantha, the Ride Manager of the Peace Point Ride in W.Va.  She also just finished her first 100 at JD's.  Her enthusiasm then, has turned to the kind of grief we all dread as our worst nightmares.

As Samantha heals, i hope Endurance gives her Peace.

ts
How close we all are without even knowing it. My prayers are with her and all those that have been hit by this tragedy. Beccy