Re: [RC] Re:Question! Tevis Trivia - Don Huston

Hello Dennis,
I don't know if anyone else has won both in the same year but I was at Tevis in 1995 when Mackie won. He rode the same horse to win both races and sold it at Tevis right after the race and I haven't seen it since. Anybody know about the horse?
Don Huston