Re: [RC] Arab pedigree's - steelsidedown

Sire of Kevin & Brenda Bairds Shabazzy Flagstaff!!   I'm sure Flag's mom will be happy to tell you more!  Anyone have their email addy?

Jen

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 8:13 PM
Subject: [RC] Arab pedigree's

We were perusing Spot's pedigree last night, and we came across some Arab in his background.  (grand dam on his sire's side).  What can you Arab folks out there tell me about the Arab Shabazzy? (see pedigree of Shabazzy below)

                      Mirzaz
             Ibn Mirzaz
                      Gawra
Shabazzy
                      Rabab
             Rabazzy
                      Sarazzy

Just kinda curious.  Spot for all his Appaloosa-ness has a lot of Arab personality traits. Isn't it funny how a little bit of arab back there in a pedigree causes such a lot of arab-ness in the horse.  (all of it good of course!!!)

Juli and Spot (I run around with my tail in the air like an arab, and I have a very araby body if I'm not rotund)
and Alpine (who, upon looking at his pedigree, although registered Paso Fino, has some thoroghbred in him....we were intrigued)